Search This Blog

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Hi and what I'm gonna do on this blog

 Hi I'm Jonah and I love among other things, dinosaurs, Lord of the Rings the Card Game LCG, books, math problems and I'm really beginning to love role-playing games. My favourite foods are grapes, apples, and pumpkin bagels. The only good deck I have for Lord of the Rings the Card Game is a tactic Eowyn, Beorn, lore Denethor Ent deck. I'll be writing about my adventures in Middle Earth and other places.  I'm going to post on this whenever I remember to do it hopefully at least every week. I'm going to be doing a series of 5 articles about Hinduism now for a school project but I am not a Hindu myself so please don't get offended. Really, I chose to do this out of the other religions because it seems the most interesting. I would really like to know a good source on Hinduism and its stories. I'd also like to know of any other good LotR decks you have and if you know a good RPG for apocalypses preferably of the zombie kind please tell me.                      
Image result for dinosaur
Image result for grapes

16 comments:

  1. Sorry about the large space between the title and the text. I've never formatted a blog before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it is an interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonah thats nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. niceeee thats dope intresting

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are drugs interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job jonah do more

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice bro keep it up with the work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome I love your grammer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to all 4 of you. The encouragement is quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of you others thanks too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was a good story

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice and interesting story

    ReplyDelete